Monday, January 15, 2018

Couple announcements

So I've been wanting to increase my output a little bit, and I just recently hit 100 patrons on Patreon, so now seems like a good time. From now on, in addition to Double Mondays, I'm gonna start doing Double Wednesdays and Double Saturdays. Similarly, on Patreon, since I'm already posting twice everyday, I'm gonna start posting three times on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.

It's not a huge increase, I know. Only two/three more pages a week. But I think the incremental approach is good.

Also, if you wouldn't mind and haven't already, I'd appreciate it if you would vote for TZKS over at Top Web Fiction. If you're not familiar with TWF, it's a good place to find new stuff to read from authors who aren't me. Similarly, voting there is a big help toward increasing our ranking and thereby making new people more likely to give TZKS a try.

Anyway, thanks for reading as always, everybody. There's still lots more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment