Saturday, April 6, 2024

11 Years

So today, boys and girls, is our eleventh anniversary. Isn't that wild? Thanks for following along all this time.

Now you might be thinking that, damn, Frost must be getting old as hell, eh? But that's where you'd be wrong. You see, I'm actually only seven years old IRL. That's right. I started writing this story before I was even born. It's older than me. Which is why all my jokes are so immature. Yeah? Makes total sense now, right? Good, I'm glad you agree.

Anyway, the new page for today just went up, in case you missed. Thanks for reading, as always.

Oh, and I think I'll drop by the Discord server around noon today, PST, in order to field all your silly questions for an hour or two. Just don't go expecting serious answers. Because, y'know, if there's one thing I've never gotten tired of after all these years, it's making up a bunch of bullshit and lying to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment