Saturday, December 9, 2017

Extra Pages and Whatnot

Couple important announcements for you.

First, I've been posting two new pages to my Patreon page every day for the last few weeks. And because of that, I've been able to build up a very helpful backlog of new pages compared to the main site here. Currently, that backlog consists of 23 extra pages, and it will continue to grow. If you'd like to get these pages early, the price is one dollar per month. If not, however, I completely understand. I don't like to spend money, either. Which brings me to my second announcement.

Here on the main site, I'm going to post an extra page every Monday. One at midnight and one at noon. I figured that everyone seems to dislike Mondays, so I should do something to make them better, if possible. I'll call them Double Mondays, 'cuz that sounds catchy. In time, as I continue to build up my backlog, I plan to start throwing out more free extra pages, but we'll see.

Oh, and super secret third announcement: expect some extra pages on Christmas Day.

Anyway, thanks for not giving up on me, everyone. Your support means the world to me. In fact, if I had a choice between the world or your support, I'd choose your support. Yeah, that's right. I'd blow up the Earth. For the sake of my readers or something. I'd like to see some other writers compete with that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment