Monday, December 25, 2017

Page 1448

~~((The 12 Pages of Christmas + Double Monday = Page 2 of 14))~~
“I am so sorry,” Lerinki was still saying. “I hope you will still show us the dances of your people.”

“Oh, why, I’d be--”

I am afraid that Diego and I have other matters we must to attend to now,’ said Yangéra. ‘Perhaps he can show you his dance moves another time.

“Aww!”

“Please come see us later!”

“I will, of course,” said Diego. He had no idea what “matters” Yangéra was talking about, but he figured he should go along with it and NOT try to make her look like a jackass, for the time being.

They exited the small... hangout? He wasn’t sure what the structure was, because even though it looked like a place where people would normally gather to enjoy a meal, he had yet to see any of the Hun’Sho actually eat anything.

Regardless, on the open street again, Diego was feeling quite pleased with himself. ‘I think they liked me,’ he thought with a smile.

Um,’ said Yangéra privately, ‘just so you know, those women were not flirting with you. I’m pretty sure they don’t understand the concept of flirting to begin with.

Wasn’t the vibe I was getting.

Diego. The Hun’Sho reproduce asexually. And very rarely.

He thought about that for second. ‘So in other words... those two back there were probably virgins?

Ugh! That is the worst thing you’ve ever said!

What?! It was a joke!

I thought you were hunting for treasure, not pussy!

Whoa, hey! Don’t make me out to be some kind of sleazy piece of shit! I never said anything about having sex with them!

Oh, yeah, I’m sure your intentions back there were entirely pure.

Diego took a breath. ‘I’m just trying to get to know the local color so that, yes, I might discover some treasure. But there is more than one kind of treasure in this world, Yangéra.

Oh, here we go...

An encounter with a lovely lady of refinement and virtue, for example. That is one the most precious treasures I can imagine.

Sure it is, you horndog. Aren’t you at all worried that one of these women would burn your dick off?

Hold on. Where the hell is this coming from? You should know better than anyone that I’m not some manwhore.

Of course you aren’t.

Diego didn’t much care for her tone. ‘You really see me that way?

You’re really trying to tell me that you don’t jump into bed with any woman who will let you?

He furrowed his brow at her. ‘As a matter of fact, yes. I’ve never slept with a woman I wasn’t in love with, thank you very much.

Is that right?

It is!

What about Erica Torres, then?

Okay, that did get intense pretty quickly, but it was just heavy petting.

Yangéra gave him a look.

VERY heavy petting, I’ll grant you. But never actual sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment