Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Vol. 4 ebook is now available

For anyone who's been waiting for it, it's finally done. Same as the others, you can get at it at both Smashwords and Amazon.

And while I'm talking about it, I'm gonna beg for ratings/reviews.

I'm also offering +10 Hector Bucks for each review (for any ebook, not just Vol. 4). They don't have to be positive reviews, just giving your honest opinion in, let's say, two or more sentences. I was initially reluctant to do this, because I was worried that these would qualify as "incentivized reviews," which are kinda questionable ethically. But after thinking about it a little more, I realized that I'm morally bankrupt and don't care. I'M JUST KIDDING, GUYS. These reviews shouldn't qualify as "incentivized" as Amazon has defined them, because a) I'm not offering a discount in exchange for a review, and b) Hector Bucks aren't real money. Essentially, I'm offering to work harder and write more pages in exchange for ebook reviews, AND THERE'S NOTHING SKETCHY ABOUT THAT, RIGHT? GODDAMMIT.

I mean, I don't think there is. It does feel like a bit of a gray area... AW, SHIT, FOLKS, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment