Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Update

So. I didn't get as much written in October as I wanted, but I do have a small Halloween present for everyone. Though, I suppose pixel-wise, it's actually a fairly large present. ANYWAY, CLICK HERE. It's a continental map of Eloa. Kinda primitive, I know, but hey. Shut up. I spent a long time on it, and my mom put it up on the fridge 'n everything.

I also slapped together a Facebook page for TZK a little while ago. Social media isn't really my thing, but I'll try to post there whenever I complete a chapter.

And while I have your attention, any and all votes over at Top Web Fiction would be very much appreciated, as would any rating or reviews on any of the sites listed to the top right.

As always, thanks for reading, everybody.

EDIT: Oh, and a new page went up a few hours ago, in case you missed it.

8 comments:

  1. Cool map. Really helps clarify how the different locations relate to one another. Is Vaeland's unusual shape due to a reaper showdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kensei Seraph Forget TerraNovember 1, 2014 at 1:55 AM

    As always thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regis, you do realize that a reaper showdown would be the most boring thing ever, right? What it might have been is a servant showdown. By the way, are the black spots on the map Atreya and Sair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kensei Seraph Forget TerraNovember 4, 2014 at 3:16 AM

    I thanked you dozens of pages ago, so it's my win. :D
    http://media3.giphy.com/media/tyUXrqph7nv6U/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete